Moving Organizations into the Future
Consulting Services: Big Picture Presentation
enterprise in emerging markets
- Our half-day interactive seminar introduces a select group from
your company to the big picture economics of the global economic
- It covers the basic facts and principles that underlie the global
economic pyramid, the development of products that survive and
thrive in this market, and the methodology needed to reduce risk,
increase success and leverage resources.
- Examples of successful products and marketing strategies are
- Dynamics of the global economy and how they relate to your company
- Global economic pyramid and it’s utility for your company
- Needs of the 4 billion members of the base-of-the-economic-pyramid
- Characteristics of successful products that tap this market
- Various financing, marketing, and partnering approaches to reach this
- Viability of this approach for sustainable growth and profit for your
- What is this approach to expanding my market?
- Is it viable?
- Does it fit my enterprise?
- Is this a real opportunity for my company?
- What are the business models for tapping this market?
- Can one of them work for my company?
- What will it cost?
- What will the payoff be?
- What is the risk?
For more information,